Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Camden Post Acute Care seeking to hire a self-motivated, experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator for a local Skilled Nursing Facility. This is a Full Time permanent position. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Assure that the facility and Quality Assurance Program is in compliance with and has knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies
- Approve effective and efficient staffing to meet the needs of patients, while meeting regulations.
- Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving payroll and counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with Medical Director and physicians
- Continuously monitor to ensure that a safe and sanitary physical environment is maintained throughout the facility; that all equipment is maintained and functioning properly, and adequate, appropriate inventory levels of all supplies are available and used correctly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of previous experience as a Licensed Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator.
- Has a valid Administrator’s license issued by the State’s governing Board.
- Meets minimum education requirements of the State.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage staff's performance.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance are available to our Full-Time employees.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
Camden PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.