DSD - Director of Staff Development
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we!
If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
Camden PostAcute Care by Reliant Management provides physical, occupational and speech therapy services to skilled nursing facilities.
Using our proprietary patient-centered clinical programs, we have over 37,000 patient interactions every day in over 800 facilities in 40 states. We are completely committed to the professional development of our therapists, functional improvement of our patients we serve, and cultivating strong partnerships with our community.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Licensed Vocational Nurse, to serve as Director of Staff Development for a large established company within the Medical–Skilled Nursing Industry with many growth opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time permanent position for a great company. If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
As Director of Staff Development, your primary purpose would be to plan, direct, evaluate and coordinate educational programs to meet state and federal requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide the orientation, educational and learning opportunities within a supportive environment
- Assist personnel in gaining knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to safely and effectively perform assigned duties involved in the care of residents
- Responsible for scheduling CNA's, and will work closely with the Director of Nursing monitoring the activities of nursing personnel to ensure quality care that complies with state, federal and facility standards
- Direct the infection prevention and control program and its activities
- Executing physician orders. Provide nursing support, utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care
- Communicate results of laboratory and other diagnostic testing to the physician, and evaluating signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Ensure the care and safety of patients
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) and duties as assigned
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available
What You’ll Bring:
- Previous experience nursing as an LVN and supervisory DSD role.
- Current LVN license in the state of CA and certification as DSD by California Department of Public Health
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
Camden PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.