CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you’re looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the opportunity for you!
We are currently only considering local candidates, near the Campbell area, for this job opportunity
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities for training and advancement within the medical field that all employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including: additional $3 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 - $3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only available for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Camden PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our vast network, while remaining committed to the professional development of our staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, efficient, responsible Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) looking to grow and be part of a caring team. This is a direct-hire: Full Time or Part Time position and the shift available is from 3 PM - 11 PM (PM Shift). If you have a passion for healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills building and daily activities.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for residents.
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship.
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times.
- Schedule: AM/PM shifts/rotations available.
What You’ll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and service.
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- New CNAs are welcome! We provide training to help you grow into your medical career.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not required.
Camden PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.